Pasadena Audubon Society is all about birds and birding. You are welcome to go on one of our field trips. They are free, and anyone is welcome on most trips. Any level...
- Love Pasadena Audubon, and want to lend a hand? We're always looking for volunteers!
- Be a Bluebird nest box monitor! It's fun, and a great way to help out one of our most colorful birds. Sign up for our online info session!
- Meet Pasadena Audubon's 2021 heroes!
- Pasadena Audubon supports Bird Names for Birds
- Field Trips are back!!!
- Pasadena Audubon supports #skipthestuff
- First Bins for Peru shipment arrives
- PAS anti-racism statement
- Monthly Events
- Field trips
- Young Birders Club
Raptor ID class
Can't tell your Sharp-shinned from your Coopers? Your Ferruginous from your Zone-tailed? Let our new Raptor ID Workshop demystify things for you! Registration now open!
Birding Guide now available!
Click here to download Newsletter.
Paperless Option : If you'd prefer to read The Wrentit online only, email email@example.com and include your name and email address. You'll receive an email and link to the newsletter when each issue comes out. You'll also have our gratitude, as this will allow us to reduce our paper use and printing expenses.
Past issues are online here
While planting native plants have many benefits to our ecosystem, it can promote birds’ survival by serving the essential needs–food and...
We have fabulous local, native birds, such as the California Towhee, California Quail and California Thrasher. You can find these birds...
Pasadena and Los Angeles county have a lot of great places to go birding. There are online birding resources which can link you up...
When you’re out birding, you may come across an animal that appears injured or orphaned and want to offer assistance. The first step is...