Pasadena Audubon Society is all about birds and birding. You are welcome to go on one of our field trips. They are free, and anyone is welcome on most trips. Any level...
- Want to be a conservation educator? Our internship program is now accepting applications!
- Meet Pasadena Audubon's 2021 heroes!
- Pasadena Audubon supports Bird Names for Birds
- Field Trips are back!!!
- Want to be a voice for the environment? Sign up for our advocacy training course!
- Pasadena Audubon supports #skipthestuff
- First Bins for Peru shipment arrives
- Monthly Events
- Field trips
- Young Birders Club
- Hahamongna News
- Results for the 2020 Christmas Bird Count
Get ready for the new Birding Guide to the Greater Pasadena Area
Pasadena Audubon is proud to announce the forthcoming release of The Birding Guide to the Greater Pasadena Area. This beautiful and authoritative reference to the best birding spots in the region is certain to be an essential resource for birders of all abilities. And you have an opportunity to help make The Guide a reality! Learn how you can help sponsor it.
Click here to download Newsletter.
Paperless Option : If you'd prefer to read The Wrentit online only, email email@example.com and include your name and email address. You'll receive an email and link to the newsletter when each issue comes out. You'll also have our gratitude, as this will allow us to reduce our paper use and printing expenses.
Past issues are online here
We have fabulous local, native birds, such as the California Towhee, California Quail and California Thrasher. You can find these birds...
Pasadena and Los Angeles county have a lot of great places to go birding. There are online birding resources which can link you up...
When you’re out birding, you may come across an animal that appears injured or orphaned and want to offer assistance. The first step is...