Pasadena Audubon Society is all about birds and birding. You are welcome to go on one of our field trips. They are free, and anyone is welcome on most trips. Any level...
- The PAS Birds, Bins and Bear Divide fund drive is underway!
- Pasadena Audubon offers paid internships! Lean more...
- Want to help kids learn about birds? Sign up to be a Bird Science docent!
- Be a Bluebird nest box monitor! It's fun, and a great way to help out one of our most colorful birds. Sign up for our online info session!
- The Coffee Club is back! Get some great tasting coffee, AND help preserve bird habitat in the tropics.
- Meet Pasadena Audubon's 2021 heroes!
- Pasadena Audubon supports Bird Names for Birds
- Field Trips are back!!!
- Pasadena Audubon supports #skipthestuff
- First Bins for Peru shipment arrives
- PAS anti-racism statement
- Monthly Events
- Field trips
- Young Birders Club
Birds, Bins and Bear Divide!
Want to support all the great educational work Pasadena Audubon does? Pledge now during our Birds, Bins and Bear Divide education programs fund drive!
Birding Guide now available!
It's finally here! The all new Birding Guide to the Greater Pasadena Area is done! Get your copy now!
Click here to download Newsletter.
Paperless Option : If you'd prefer to read The Wrentit online only, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and email address. You'll receive an email and link to the newsletter when each issue comes out. You'll also have our gratitude, as this will allow us to reduce our paper use and printing expenses.
Past issues are online here
While planting native plants have many benefits to our ecosystem, it can promote birds’ survival by serving the essential needs–food and...
We have fabulous local, native birds, such as the California Towhee, California Quail and California Thrasher. You can find these birds...
Pasadena and Los Angeles county have a lot of great places to go birding. There are online birding resources which can link you up...
When you’re out birding, you may come across an animal that appears injured or orphaned and want to offer assistance. The first step is...